Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Information
There was a time in the US, when “motorcars” used to be frowned upon as something unpredictable and an object with obscure motives. As time passed, people’s outlook changed and that necessitated the formation of a system to manage all the aspects regarding automobiles. Thus, the Department of Motor Vehicles was formed. All state DMV’s have the mission to uphold the interests of the motorists and ensure maximum road safety for the drivers as well as the pedestrians.
We’ve gathered some information regarding the DMV and hope that you find it helpful the next time you have to encounter the “motorcar” department:
- Online Services Provided by State DMV Websites
- The History of Licensing (Before There was a DMV)
- DMV Milestones (Major Events Affecting Drivers, Vehicles and the DMV)
- DMV Rules for Owning a Vehicle in the US
- The DMV Title Certificate: Registration, Rules and Regulations Vary from State to State
- Types of Drivers Licenses Issued by the DMV
- Vehicle Acts and Codes (Laws Affecting DMV)
- Consult the Basic Driving Rules of Your State’s DMV Before You Hit the Gas
- Getting a Drivers License from the DMV
- Online Services Makes for a More User-Friendly DMV
Learn how easy and convenient shopping for auto insurance can be. Get your free auto insurance quotes today!