Looking for the Right Aviation Insurance?
Finding the right aircraft insurance can be a complex process because there are so many variables involved as far as ownership, type of use, number of passengers carried, type of freight carried and other considerations. To find the right aviation insurance coverages for your particular situation--and to find the most affordable rates for them--you'll need to do some policy comparison shopping.
Here are some questions to consider as you begin your search for aircraft insurance:
- Do you use your aircraft for business or for pleasure, or for a combination of both?
- Do you own your own aircraft or do you lease or rent it as needed?
- How large is your aircraft, and how many passengers can it hold? How many passengers do you average on flights?
- If you're in a business, are you a flight school, passenger service or air freight service? Do you use your aircraft for agricultural aviation, or some other specialized type of flight?
- Do you have your own hangar, or do you rent space to keep your aircraft? Do you fly from an airport that's far out in the country or in a more densely populated metropolitan area?
- Do you pilot your own planes, or do you hire someone to do it?
- Do you have safety programs and accident response programs in place?
- Do you service your own aircraft, or do you rely on outside mechanics?
The answers to all of these questions will impact the type of aircraft policies that you'll need and also the rates that you'll pay for that insurance.
Get the Best Rate on Your Aviation Insurance
Once you've taken a good look at your aircraft insurance needs, it's time to find the best coverages at the best rates. In the past, finding and comparing aviation insurance policies could be a difficult task; you don't find experienced, insurance agents knowledgeable about aviation insurance on every street corner.
Fortunately, netquote.com has made the search for aircraft insurance easier than ever before. You don't even have to make a lot of initial calls, because netquote.com does the upfront work for you. Simply go to netquote.com, fill out the questionnaire about your aircraft and your aviation business and netquote.com will return to you, in just a day or two, quotes from several leading aviation insurance companies. These are companies that understand the aircraft insurance industry and who want to work with you to get the coverages that you need.
While Netquote.com may not be able to eliminate all of the complexities involved with aviation insurance, it certainly can make getting good rates on the coverages that you need faster and simpler.
See how much you could save today on your insurance. Get your free business insurance quotes today!