How netQuote Works
How America’s #1 Insurance Marketplace Works
netQuote is the insurance industry’s largest and fastest growing lead generation company connecting consumers with insurance agents online. Insurance agents love us because we provide the best return for their marketing dollars by allowing them to efficiently target new prospects. Consumers love us because we provide a fast, easy way to get multiple insurance quotes that often result in significant savings.
Shopping for insurance isn’t exactly easy or enjoyable. netQuote takes the pain out of shopping for insurance by providing consumers a free, easy way to connect with local insurance agents and top insurance companies to find the best policy at the best price. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Complete — Submit a short, simple, online quote request for the type of insurance needed.
- Compare — Get matched to local insurance agents and top national insurance companies and compare competitive quotes.
- Choose — Select the best insurance policy at the right price.
Tired of cold calling and disappointing return-on-investment of traditional marketing channels, insurance agents look to netQuote to provide targeted, quality leads on a pay-for-performance basis. Insurance agents tell netQuote what types of insurance leads they want and the locations they prefer and netQuote takes care of the rest. And, agents only pay for the leads they actually receive — driving their business growth and bottom line. Here’s how it works:
- Aggressive marketing – netQuote spends over $50 million annually to drive consumers to its website.
- Detailed questionnaire – Consumers complete our online quote request, which includes all the details needed to generate a quote.
- Intelligent matching — netQuote matches the consumer’s needs to the agent’s targeted lead type and location requirements.
- Instant connections – netQuote connects you to consumers by providing your contact information to them and then submitting the lead details to you.
- Close the business – You connect with the consumer to provide a quote and close the business.