Every minute counts. Online insurance consumers expect things to be done nearly instantaneously. If an agent waits even 2 or 3 days to contact a consumer after receiving the NetQuote lead, another agent has probably already acquired this consumer's business. A general rule of thumb is that the faster you contact a consumer, the better your chance at closing the sale and selling insurance.
Online consumers are comparison shoppers. A choice of one is no choice for consumers. Consumers need to feel that they have had a complete shopping experience to make a purchase -- that they are informed and understand their options. It is at that moment a consumer will feel comfortable in making a purchasing decision. So don't be frustrated with consumers who are seeking multiple quotes, this competition is healthy and means that the prospect is a serious shopper. Take advantage of the opportunity.
Set yourself apart. You know that the consumer is talking to other agents and may have requested online quoting from one or more agencies. It is imperative that you establish yourself with the consumer! Establish a process and "offer" that is uniquely yours. For some agents it is drilling down into the individual's true needs, not just relying on what their current coverage is and then educating the consumer on the best policy for their needs. For other agents it is identifying cross-selling opportunities, which again include educating the consumer on the benefits. Regardless of what your system is, it is imperative to identify your unique you!
The magic question! When you speak to the consumer, don't be afraid to ask for their business. Remember, they requested the quote and are looking for insurance - this is the perfect selling situation.
Informative Articles & Tips on Lead Generation Services
- Things you should know about a business insurance lead generation services
- Where to go for customer lead generation
- Health insurance lead services - How they help agents prosper?
- Home insurance lead information for insurance agents
- How to find a home owner insurance lead
- How to separate the good from the bad? Internet Insurance agent lead generation services: A brief overview
- Insurance Information: Getting started with online insurance marketing
- How does insurance lead generation help an insurance agent?
- Tips for choosing insurance lead services
- Looking for a quality insurance lead?
- All you wanted to know about an insurance sales lead
- Insurance lead management service - should you join?
- Are you an insurance agent? Buying an Online Insurance Lead can help you grow!
- Trying to boost your insurance sale? Benefit from an online insurance lead
- What is insurance sales lead generation?
- Grow your business with insurance sales leads
- Five rules for closing internet leads
- Purchase a NetQuote insurance lead
The three I's to Internet lead sales:
Immediate: The speed in which you reach your customer with a quote. Other agents will contact the customer on the same day. Speed wins when selling insurance.!
Informative: The customer is web savvy. E-mail the quote. Call them at all numbers provided.
Individualize: Gather thorough information from the prospect and identify the best possible solution to meet their insurance needs.
Justin R. Brown works as the Marketing Content Manager for Bankrate Insurance providing agents with industry articles and news that helps them stay connected and grow their agency.