NetQuote Fact Sheet
What is NetQuote?
NetQuote is the insurance industry's largest and fastest-growing lead generation company, and the Web's No.1 most-visited insurance site.
NetQuote makes insurance shopping easy, connecting consumers to agents from all the top insurance companies. Agents compete for an insurance shopper's business and offer competitive quotes so consumers can save money on the protection they need.
In 10 minutes or less on NetQuote, consumers can:
- Save hundreds, even thousands, on insurance each year.
- Avoid the hassle of insurance shopping by completing one quote request and having multiple options delivered to them from competing agents.
- Find a local agent they can trust and a policy that will provide the protection they need.
What types of coverage can consumers receive quotes for on NetQuote?
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Headquartered in Denver
- Over 100 Employees
- 20 years in business
- Web site has served more than 25 million visitors
- More than 600,000 applications processed per month
- Named a 2008 finalist for the Best Places to Work in Colorado
- NetQuote 2009 revenues were over $100 million